We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
THONEZEPAY COOKING CLASS + MINGUN SIGHTSEEING
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-014)
After breakfast at your hotel, our professional driver and English speaking Guide will pick you up and go to the jetty and then take a boat to Thonezepay village by private boat 6 miles away from Mandalay and this village is off beaten track.
It takes about 40 minutes and you will enjoy the scenic river views and busy fishermen how they fish. When you get to Thonezepay village, you will be greeted by the local people and proceed to cooking class by Ox carts. When you arrive to the cooking class you will cook Myanmar traditional curries and the cuisine that is taught by our senior chef. After that you will have lunch with local people.
And then you will visit around the village to study ways of life of villagers and some cottage industries such cheroot workshop, wood furniture workshop, ox cart workshop and bamboo hat workshop and you could also visit Old wooden Moanstery in Village. Then go to Mingun by boat, the ancient village where you can see Mingun Bell (the world biggest bell), Patotawgyi Pagoda (unfinished pagoda) and Myatheindan pagoda. After sightseeing you will back to Mandalay by boat and enjoy sunset in the Irrawaddy River. When you get Mandalay jetty you will be transferred to the hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to the jetty
- Take a boat to Thonezepay village
- Explore around village with Ox cart
- Cooking class activities
- Lunch at village
- Visit to Mingun
- 18:00 Tour end and return to your hotel
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Private boat at Thonezepa and Mingun
- Village lunch at Thonezaypay
- Ox Cart at Thonezaypay
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31st March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)