We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
DAY TOUR (DTP-05)
HALF DAY TOUR WITH CIRCULAR TRAIN
One of our favorite trips in Yangon is a ride on the city’s circular train. Reaching the far outskirts of the city, a ride on the train is fantastic way to see the lifestyle of the local residents and interact with the locals traveling on board. Disembark in Insein, shrouded in a charming atmosphere with genuinely and friendly people. Following, you will stroll along the quiet streets to Insein Market where you can see colorful vendors and shopkeepers as the locals go about their daily shopping. Transfer back to the central for a visit to China Town, Little India and their surroundings before returning to your hotel.
(Starting Time – 07:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 07:00AM pick up
- Drive to Yangon Railway Train Station
- Insein Market (Colorful Vendors and Shopkeepers)
- Little India Town and China Town
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Circular Train Ticket (Yangon Railway station to Insein)
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 01st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)