We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
DAY TOUR (DTP-04)
YANGON – THANLYIN – YANGON
Our guide and car will pick up to your hotel at 08:00AM and drive to Thanlyin where the base was where the Portuguese adventurer Philip De Brito created his own Little Kingdom in the early 17th century. Not much is still there to see from its terrier glory but the town has a pleasant feeling with Kyaik Khauk Pagoda 4 km out of town and continue to the end of the road to see the Kyauktan pagoda (or Yele Paya) built on a small island in the middle of the river.
(Starting Time – 08:00 am, Ending Time – 18:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Drive to Thanlyin
- Kyaik Khauk Pagoda
- Kyauktan Pagoda (Yele Paya)
- 18:00 or 19:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Thalyin Full-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Ferry Boat sightseeing in (Ye Le’ Pagoda).
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)