INLE LAKE DISCOVERY
Famous for not only its natural beauty and tranquil disposition, Inle Lake is also home to a number of historic and religious sites including more than a thousand crumbling pagodas from as far back as the 14th century. Indein is situated in the shallowest part of the Inle Lake, you will pass scenic rice fields where farmers and water buffalos exist, and take a relaxing stroll through a bamboo forest, with photo opportunities a plenty. Climb a hill top and be rewarded with sprawling panoramas of the surrounding countryside, peppered with pagodas and villages against the backdrop of soaring mountain ranges.
- Sightseeing Program in Inle Half Day Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide
- Private Boat sightseeing in (Inle Lake)
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Entrance Fees at Inle lake.
- Government tax & Service Tax
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Visa and Insurance fee
- Camera Fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expense
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
- Separate Transfer from/to airport
- Fuel surcharge for flights
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip.
- We dare say that you’ll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Myanmar with our experienced operation staff arrangement.