This exciting trip combines the best of both worlds. We start in the morning from Ngapali with car and drive via Thandwe and sightseeing around Thandwe. Towards the beautiful Thann Ba Yar River. On the way we pass rice fields and a number of local villages where life is in the show lane. We stop for tea at Za Loung Village and we explore to Monastery of venerable Monk. See the real countryside of Myanmar. Do not expect highways….
Join with the river boat and drives slowly to Thann Ba Yar village. Lifes along the river bank is a joy the explore. Arriving & Visiting to fishing village and explore to the real way of lifes and meet up with our boat “Nagapli Princess” which will take us snorkeling, swimming, kayaking or just relaxing onboard and then back to Ngapli.
- 09:00 Pick the client up from the hotel and Leads to Thandwe Visiting Thandwe Market.
- 10:30 Leaves for the next village again (we could visit to the Monastery of venerable Monk passed away since 40 years ago and then enjoy the beautiful River of Thann Ba Yar.)
- 12:30 Arrive and explore to the fishing village with our Guide & assistants. You’ll meet the lifestyle of local fishermen.
- 13:30 Join to the boat and enjoy Lunch and rest.
- 14:30 Enjoy Swimming, Snorkeling, Kayaking and Fan fishing around the beautiful beach of Maung Shwe Lay.
- 15:00 Back to the boat and shower. Leave the village and back to Lone Thar Jetty.
- 16:00 Arrive and transfer to Hotel.
- Guide with car, Snorkeling Equipment, Lunch, Fruits, Hot drinks and Water, Transfer from/to Hotel to/from boat.
- Soft drink, Beer & Alcoholic Drink, Tips, Personal Expenses and Personal Insurance.