LOCAL COLOR TOUR IN BAGAN (HALF DAY)
If you wish to truly experience authentic rural Myanmar, then our local color trip is the best choice. The trip explores the town of Nyaung U and neighboring villages where you will learn about their traditional livelihoods. Learn about the interesting process of creating “Poneyay” (pea powder paste) and see how local plum jam is made and packed. In addition, visit jam is made and packed. In addition, visit workshops of two of the region’s best known products: handmade lacquer ware and wooden handicrafts. Visit rural villages and observe how wheelwrights make the traditional horse carts, still used by farmers and locals throughout the country.
(Tour Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up to the hotel
- Visit to Nyaung U Market
- Observe Local Plum jam packed, Handmade Lacquer ware and wooden handicrafts
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bagan Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program