Tour Duration: 10 Days
Tour Route: Myawaddy – Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon – Pyay – Bagan – Taunggoo – Mawlamyine – Hpaan – Myawaddy
|Start:||Myawaddy border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Myawaddy border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Myawaddy – Golden Rock||On Drive|
|2||Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon||On Drive|
|4||Yangon – Pyay||On Drive|
|5||Pyay – Bagan||On Drive|
|7||Bagan – Taungoo||On Drive|
|8||Taungoo – Mawlamyine||On Drive|
|9||Mawlamyine – Hpaan||On Drive|
|10||Hpaan – Myawaddy||On Drive|
Note: The price applied for the group of 04 pax up
Day 01: Myawaddy – Golden Rock
- Meet guide and driver at Myawaddy – Mae Sot border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Drive to Golden Rock
Day 02: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon,
- Take Open truck to Base Camp
- Drive to Bago
- Bago Sightseeing – Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Myo Ma Local Market, Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple
- Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung.
- On the way , visit Allied War Memorial Cemetery.
Day 03: Yangon Sightseeing
- Start Yangon sightseeing with Sule pagoda, the Mahabandoola Independent Monument, Scott market
- Continue to the Chinatown
- Visit Botataung Pagoda, Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda
- Visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, the most outstanding and revered Buddhist pagoda in Burma.
Day 04 :Yangon – Pyay
- Drive to Pyay
Day 05: Pyay – Bagan
- Drive from Pyay to Bagan.
Day 06 :Bagan Sightseeing
- Start Sightseeing Shwezigon Pagoda, Kubyaukgyi Temple (Wetkyi-In), Ananda temple, Htilominlo Temple
- Enjoy the sunset at one of the pagodas.
Day 07 :Bagan – Taungoo
- Drive from Bagan to Taungoo
Day 08: Taungoo – Mawlamyine
- Drive to Mawlamyine
Day 09: Mawlamyine – Hpaan
- Walk along the river bank to see the morning life of the local people.
- Visit Mahamuni Pagoda – a major pilgrimage site,
Seindon Mibaya Kyaung, marvelling at its hundred-year-old wood
- Visit Kyaikthanlan Pagoda, also known as the Kipling Pagoda
- Drive to Hpaan
- Free at leisure.
Day 10 :Hpaan – Myawaddy
- Visit Kawgun caves, Kyaikalatt, Lombumni Garden at the base of Mount Zwekabin, which houses 1,000
- Then, visit Kyauk Talon.
- Transfer By Guide to the Tamu – Moreh border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at Myawaddy
Border on arrival and departure.
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Accommodation in sharing Twin/Double room
Please Note!: If some of the hotels below are fully booked, we will arrange for you another hotel with the same star rating within the same area
|City||Hotel Name||Hotel Category||Room Category|
|Golden Rock||Kyaikhto Hotel||2 Star||Deluxe Building|
|Yangon||3 Star||Superior with View|
|Pyay||Mingalar Garden Resort||2 Star||Standard|
|Bagan||Kumudara Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
|Taungoo||Royal Kaytumadi Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
|Mawlamyine||Attran Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
|Hpa An||Hotel Gabana||2 Star||Deluxe|
Policies of Permission!!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.