We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
MANDALAY WALKING TOUR
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-017)
We’ll first visit to Mandalay Hill to enjoy magnificent views of the city and Irrawaddy River. Continue your tour of Mandalay with a visit to Kuthodaw Pagoda, whose 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scriptures have earned it the title ‘World’s Biggest Book’ and Kyauk Taw Gyi pagoda with its huge Marble Buddha. This tour offers a great introduction to Mandalay and a memorable day touring. Continue to Shwenandaw Monastery, the only remaining building from the 19th century Royal Palace. This grand teak building is known for its exquisite woodcarving.
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00 AM pick up to your hotel
- Drive to Shwe Nandaw Monastery
- Mandalay Hill
- Kuthodaw Pagoda
- Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda
- 13:00 Tour end and return to your hotel
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Overtime charges
- Entrance fees & zone fees
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31th March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)