We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Floating Village and View Point of Thandwe
FLOATING VILLAGE AND VIEW POINT OF THANDWE
The river, starting from the base of Ranges, (highest and deeply wild forests), as we called “Thandwe River” is shooting to the Old City as an arrow from east to west. Everywhere is green, the winter wind is cool, wet and blowing with snow and he is even teasing to the paddy fields and cultivated lands. But this is only for winter season.
When becoming the rainy season, there is one poor village where is afraid of the rain and he always requested to “the LORD”. So on and other interesting things in this trip. This trip including English speaking guide service. Start leave at 07:30 am and will be back about 10:30 am.
***END OF SERVICE***
– 07:30 AM pick up to your hotel
– 10:30 AM end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in with English Speaking Guide.
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Overtime charges
– Entrance fees & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 01 Oct 2018 to 31 March 2019
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)
|3- 6 Pax||40|