We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
India – Myanmar –Thailand Border (14 Days)
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Tour Route: Myawaddy – Hpaan – Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon – Naypyidaw– Bagan – Mount Popa – Mandalay – Ubein Bridge – Pindaya Caves – InleLake – Keng Tung – Ho Chin Village – Tachileik
|Start:||Tamu border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Myawaddy border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Tamu border – Kalay Myo||On Drive|
|2||Kalay Myo – Monywa||On Drive|
|3||Monywa – Mandalay||On Drive|
|5||Mandalay – Bagan||On Drive|
|8||Bagan – Pindaya||On Drive|
|9||Pindaya – Nyaung Shwe||On Drive|
|11||Nyaung Shwe – Nay Pyi Daw||On Drive|
|12||Nay Pyi Daw – Yangon||On Drive|
|13||Yangon – Hpa-an||On Drive|
|14||Hpa-an – Myawaddy border||On Drive|
Day 01: Tamu – Kalaymyo
- Meet guide and driver at Tamu border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Drive to Kalay
Day 02: Kalaymyo – Monywa
- Drive to Monywa
Day 03: Monywa – Mandalay
- Visit Thanbodaddy pagoda
- Drive to Mandalay
- On the way, visit Sagaing Hill and stop at U Bein Bridge to enjoy sunset
Day 04: Mandalay Sightseeing
- Visit Mandalay Sightseeing
- Discover the iconic attractions of this cultural city.
Day 05: Mandalay – Bagan
- Drive to Bagam
- On the way, visit Mt.popa
Day 06: Bagan Sightseeing
- Explore the Bagan temples and pagodas.
Day 07: Bagan Sightseeing
- Explore the Bagan temples and pagodas.
Day 08 Bagan – Pindaya
- Drive to Pindaya
- On the way stop at Kalaw for short visit (if time permit and if we wish)
Day 09 :Pindaya Sightseeing – Inle Lake
- Visit Pindaya
- Drive to Nyaung Shwe
Day 10: Inle Lake Sightseeing
- Explore the Inle Lake and the ruined temples and pagodas,floating markets.
Day 11: Inle Lake – Nay Pyi Daw
- Drive to Nay Pyi taw.
Day 12 :Nay Pyi Daw – Yangon
- Drive to Yangon
Day 13: Yangon – Hpa-An
- Drive to Hpa-an.
Day 14 :Hpaan – Myawaddy border
- Transfer By Guide to the Myawaddy border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at [Tamu Border on arrival and departure] and also [Myawaddy border on departure]
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Accommodation in sharing Twin/Double room
Please Note!: If some of the hotels below are fully booked, we will arrange for you another hotel with the same star rating within the same area
|City||Hotel Name||Hotel Category||Room Category|
|Kalaymyo||Local Guest House||–||Standard|
|Mandalay||Hotel Queen Mandalay||2 Star||Superior|
|Bagan||Kumudara Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
|Pindaya||Pindaya Golden Cave Hotel||2 Star||Superior|
|Inle Lake||Hupin Khaung Daing Hotel||3 Star||Superior|
|Naypyitaw||3 Star||Corporate Superior|
|Yangon||3 Star||Superior with View|
|Hpa An||Hotel Gabana||2 Star||Deluxe|
Policies of Permission!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here