We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
LEARNING TRADITIONAL MYANMAR MEDICINE (HALF DAY)
DAY TOUR (DTP-10)
Myanmar doctors have been using indigenous medicine and techniques for centuries, and have become will-known for their incredible healing prowess. The day begins with a visit to Kon Zay Dan Street that street is filled with many selling dried medical plants, herbs and have medicinal properties. Then, we will drive to traditional dispensary and learn how traditional physicians treat patients with medical herbs and plants, long before the western countries knew this as ‘alternative medicine’
(Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Drive to Kon Zay Dan Street
- Observe to many shop that many selling dried medical plants, herbs and other medicinal properties.
- Keep going to traditional physicians treat patients with medical herbs and plants
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance & zone fees
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)