We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
DAY TOUR (DTP-07)
SOCIAL WELFARE TOUR IN YANGON (NEW) (HALF DAY)
Exotic Myanmar encourages all our clients to tread lightly with their travels and are pleased to offer a half day tour that can be easily fitted into any itinerary, adding a responsible travel element to a Myanmar adventure. With our social welfare tour, you will pay a visit to a home for the aged, and spend time talking to the residents. We will also visit a school for the blind where you will see the importance of this center in the community. The tour price includes a US$ 5 donation per person to each center. Your generosity with any additional contribution will of course be most welcomed.
(Starting Time – 08:00am, Ending Time – 13:00pm)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Visit to Orphange School or Education Center for the blind
- 13:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Donation Fees for each center.
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
– Entrance & zone fees
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 01st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)
Sightseeing Program in Yangon Half-day tour with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Donation Fees for each center.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Government tax & Service Tax