We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
TAKING PART IN ALMS CEREMONY
DAY TOUR IN MANDALAY (DTMP-001)
Food donation monks or to a monastery is a usual practice in Myanmar and it allows donors to earn merit which will HEIPS “karma” of one’s present and or future lives. Mahagandayon Monastery in Amarapura is one of the biggest and most important monasteries in Myanmar. After a short visit to the monastery’s premises, the guests will be invited to serve rice and cakes to the center of the monastery from around 10:00 to monks passing by in queue. The ceremony takes place daily in the 10:30 AM. You will be joined by locals as they make their offerings, thus the donation is non-inclusive. Note: Departure only in morning.
(Starting Time – 09:00am, Ending Time – 11:00am)
***END OF SERVICE***
- 09:00AM pick up to your hotel
- Visit to Amarapura and Mahagandayon Monastery
- Taking the photo to monks passing by in queue at 10:00AM
- 11:00 AM end tour and return to your hotel
- Sightseeing Program with English Speaking Guide
- Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
- Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Donation things for the Monk
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fees as per mentioned program.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses & donation
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 1st June 2019 to 31st March 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)
|3 - 4 Pax||44|
|5 – 6 Pax||37|