We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Thailand-Myanmar-Thailand (14 Days)
Enter at Myawaddy, Exit at Tachileik
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Tour Route: Myawaddy – Hpaan – Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon – Naypyidaw– Bagan – Mount Popa – Mandalay – Ubein Bridge – Pindaya Caves – InleLake – Keng Tung – Ho Chin Village – Tachileik
|Start:||Myawaddy border checkpoint|
|Finish:||Tachileik border checkpoint|
|Tour operates:||Not regular|
BRIEF ITINERARY :
|1||Myawaddy to Golden Rock||On Drive|
|2||Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon||On Drive|
|4||Yangon – Naypyidaw||On Drive|
|5||Naypyidaw – Bagan||On Drive|
|7||Bagan – Mount Popa – Mandalay||On Drive|
|9||Mandalay – Pindaya||On Drive|
|11||Inle Lake – Keng Tung||On Drive|
|13||Ho Chin Village|
|14||Keng Tung – Tachileik|
Day 01: Myawaddy – Golden Rock
- Meet guide and driver at Myawaddy – Mae Sot border check-point
- Collect & Provide necessary documents
- Complete border crossing formalities
- Complete procedures at check-point authority’s counters
- Have a few minutes break
- Drive to Hpa-An
- Hpa-An Sightseeinh – Kyaikalatt, Lombumni Garden at the base of Mount Zwekabin, Kyauk Talon, Kawgun caves.
- Continue to Golden Rock
Day 02: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
- Take Open truck to Base Camp
- Drive to Bago
- Bago Sightseeing – Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Myo Ma Local Market, Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple
- Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung.
- On the way, visit Allied War Memorial Cemetery.
Day 03 :Yangon Sightseeing
- Start Yangon Sightseeing with Sule pagoda, the Mahabandoola Independent Monument
- Shopping at Bogyoke Market (Scott Marktet) (Note: closed on Mondays and public holidays).
- Continue to Chinatown
visit the unique Botataung Pagoda
- Visit Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, which is home to a huge Colossal Reclining Buddha
- Visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the wonders of the world.
Day 04 :Yangon – Naypyidaw
- Drive to Nay Pyi Taw
Day 05: Naypyidaw – Drive to Bagan
- Start Naypyitaw Sightseeing with Uppatasanti Pagoda
- Drive to Bagan
Day 06: Bagan Sightseeing
- Start Sightseeing Shwezigon Pagoda, Kubyaukgyi Temple (Wetkyi-In), Ananda temple, Htilominlo Temple
- Enjoy the sunset at one of the pagodas.
Day 07: Bagan – Mount Popa – Mandalay
- Drive to Mt. popa, an extinct volcano
- En route visit Salay Sightseeing- Yoke Sone Kyaung, Thar Ta Na Yaung Chi Monastery if the time permits
- Will reach Mandalay late afternoon.
- On the way, visit U Bein Bridge, the longest teak wood bridge in Myanmar and the world.
Day 08: Mandalay Sightseeing
- Start sightseeing with Mahamuni Image
- Appreciate the historic Imperial Palace
- Observe the great Golden Palace Monastery
- See the unique Kuthodaw Pagoda (world biggest book)
- Drive to Ava in the afternoon
- Discover MahaAungmyeBonzan
- Have a visit to Bagaya Monastery
- Observe the often discussed Leaning Nam Myint Tower
- Also visit nearby attractions.
Day 09: Mandalay – Drive to Pindaya,
- Drive to Pindaya
- Visit Magnificent Pindaya caves, Shwe U Min Pagoda
- Continue visit some local houses where families produce Shan paper and parasols
Day 10 :Pindaya – Inle Lake Sightseeing
- Drive to Inle Lake
- Start Inle Sightseeing with the infamous Phaung Daw U Pagoda
- Then, visit Nga Phe Chaung Monastery or Jumping Cat Monastery
- Visit Innpawkhone villages where can see some traditional cigar making and silk weaving
Day 11: Inle Lake – Drive to Keng Tung
- Drive to Keng Tung
- Short orientation tour of the town
Day 12: Keng Tung Sightseeing..
- Visit city tour around Keng Tung (Including Mahamyatmuni Buddha image, , the most impressive Wat
Jong Kham Pagoda and its gilded Buddha)
- Enjoy sunset
Day 13 :Ho Chin Village.
- Visit Central Market
- Excursion to Ho Chin Village to meet the Akha and Lahu
- Visit local lacquer ware factory
- Enjoy sunset
Day 14: Keng Tung – Tachileik
- Transfer By Guide to the Tachileik border check-point
- Complete official formalities
- Good-Bye to all tourists
- Request to revisit our country again for new explorations
– Escort ESG guide and car throughout the trip
– Guests assisted through immigration, customs clearance at Myawaddy
Border on arrival and departure for Tachileik
– Documentation fee and permission for Caravan Tour
– Liaison Officer from Ministry of Tourism
– Royalty fee to Ministry of Tourism
– Admission fee to indicated sights
– Government tax and service charge
– Cool mineral water and tower during the tours
– Visa on arrival for Burma, India
– International Driving License
– International airport departure tax
– Accommodation in twin shared room
– Expenses of Vehicles
– Vehicles for visits [for all visits during the trip by your vehicles]
– Meals& drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
– Trip insurance
– Personal expenditure
Policies of Permission!!
- Need to apply the permit one month before of the travel date.
- Route must be the same point but the client have a option to do exist to Thailand by overland. For Example: India – Myanmar – India or India – Myanmar – Thailand.
- There is no any refund for any reason except force Majeure, Weather & other unforeseeable reasons.
- Our government do not accept separate permit.Client need to apply the permit for go and back even they do not go back to India.
- The permit always take at least 15days ( working day) only.
- The permission requirement is passport copy, Myanmar Visa and the exact date of entry / exist.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here