We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
TOUR TO BAGO (FULL DAY)
YANGON & SURROUNDING
Formerly known as Pegu, Bago was the capital of the Mon Kingdom in lower Myanmar in the 16th Century. It is about 80 km north east of Yangon and 2-hour drive by car. Sightseeing in Bago includes the elegant 55-meter long reclining Buddha Shwethalyaung Payer and Mon Style stupa of Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which is one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Also, visit the old palace “Kanbozathadi” and the huge sitting Buddha statues of “Kyaikpun” Payer. On the way, back to Yangon, stop at the Allied with any additional contribution will of war Cemetery near Htaukkyant, the final resting place for over 27,000 allied soldiers who fought in Burma. (Starting Time- 08:00am, Ending Time – 18:00pm).
***END OF SERVICE***
- 08:00AM pick up
- Drive to Allied War Cemetery
- Shwethalyaung Pagoda
- Shwemawdaw Pagoda
- Kambawzathardi Golden Palace
- Kyaikpun Pagoda
- 18:00 or 19:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– Sightseeing Program in Bago full day with English Speaking Guide
– Tour Program Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in program.
– Government tax & Service Tax
– Visa and Insurance fees
– Entrance fees for mentioned program
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– Any other items and services not mentioned in the program
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
Tour Price Validity from 01st June, 2019 to 31st March, 2020
|Pax Range||Tour Cost |
(USD Per Pax)